Protégé Management provides a range of HR Services for schools and academies tailored specifically to the needs of your school.
Your people are your most valuable asset and are essential in delivering the highest quality education for your students.
It is vital that you have a motivated and effective workforce and any HR processes and issues are managed and dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Dealing with such issues requires expert knowledge and can be time-consuming draining you own and your senior team’s time, energy and resources.
Our HR services team offers you the perfect solution. You can have access to dedicated
HR experts and employment lawyers with proven experience of advising on the day to day and strategic challenges faced by schools and academies.
Our team includes professionals whose careers have centred on providing HR services to the education sector.
This includes operating as part of school and academy/trusts senior leadership teams, as well as working within
local authorities as human resources professionals providing consultancy services to a number of schools and academies.
This hands-on experience gives us a sound insight and understanding of your needs, the policies you work with and the ever changing
landscape of employing staff in schools. An initial familiarisation visit so that we get to know you and the specific issues
in your school allowing us to support you from day one and making for a smooth transition from your existing provider.
Unlimited access to telephone or email support and advice from
a named HR Consultant and employment solicitor in relation to absolutely any day to day HR and employment law issues whether they be:
1. Disciplinary and grievances.
2. Performance management and capability.
3. Sickness absence.
4. Trade unions relations including support with negotiating and drafting settlement agreements.
5. Terms & conditions advice including maternity, paternity and redundancy.
6. Access to a comprehensive range of school specific HR policies, letters and procedure guides.
7. Complex absence, capability, grievance or disciplinary issues (from investigations to advice for panels at hearings).
8. Support with restructures, job evaluations, from advice on process to hands-on support in developing structures and implementing the change.
9. Training sessions for senior leadership/middle managers/governing bodies on any HR/people management related issue, including safer recruitment.
10. Policy reviews / drafting or alternatively you can purchase our model policies if you do not have our core service.
11. Representation in tribunal claims such as unfair dismissals, discrimination and equal pay. Our solicitors are happy to support you with tribunal claims.
t: +233 (0) 2446 24519
t: +234 (0) 9082 356 696
t: +234 (0) 805 241 7549
2017 Protégé Management | Powered by DIBTTI Technology LTD